Old 06-08-2003, 06:42 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default OT My Wife Gave Birth Last Night OT

My Wife and I had a baby girl last night! 7 pounds 10 ounces of joy! She
is pretty (takes after the Dad of course)

Mother and Daughter are doing fine! I am absolutely jazzed!

Later y'all got to go back to the hospital!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 06-08-2003, 07:02 PM
Bob in PA

My Wife and I had a baby girl last night!

Congrats!!

Old 06-08-2003, 07:02 PM
john rutz

Just Me \"Koi\" wrote:
My Wife and I had a baby girl last night! 7 pounds 10 ounces of joy! She
is pretty (takes after the Dad of course)

Mother and Daughter are doing fine! I am absolutely jazzed!

Later y'all got to go back to the hospital!

--
_______________________________________

well congrats yur gonna enjoy this

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

never miss a good oportunity to shut up

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 06-08-2003, 07:22 PM
DonKcR

Welcome little one! Good health to mommy and baby. Did you pick out a name
yet? I had two boys who are now 33 and 35 I stopped there, told them they
would have to have my girls. Sure enough they both have one girl, Sapphire
is 10, Ashely is 2. Best of wishes to you and your family. From The Reeves
of Phoenix Arizona.

Old 06-08-2003, 07:22 PM
K30a

Congrats on your baby girl!!!

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...ors/index.html

Old 06-08-2003, 07:42 PM
BenignVanilla

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
My Wife and I had a baby girl last night! 7 pounds 10 ounces of joy! She
is pretty (takes after the Dad of course)

Mother and Daughter are doing fine! I am absolutely jazzed!

Later y'all got to go back to the hospital!

Awesome! Congrats! Is it a Koi? Shebunkin? OH...you meant a kid? Oh, and
here I am thinking you had a spawning. I guess congrats anyway.

BV.

P.S. Seriously, I am happy for you and yours, and hope all are healthy.

Old 06-08-2003, 07:42 PM
Axolotl

congrats!!!
Old 06-08-2003, 07:42 PM
BenignVanilla

"Lee Brouillet" wrote in message
Congratualtions! Babies are fun - but the learning curve is even harder

than
koi! G Enjoy!

snip

Yeah...wait until you see the test kits for these things.

BV.

Old 06-08-2003, 08:02 PM
zookeeper

Just Me \"Koi\" wrote:
My Wife and I had a baby girl last night! 7 pounds 10 ounces of joy! She
is pretty (takes after the Dad of course) ...

Congratulations to you and your wife! Welcome to the world, little girl!
--
zookeeper

Old 06-08-2003, 08:12 PM
Nedra

Congratulations!! and Welcome to your Baby Girl.
A Leo yet .... Wow!

Nedra

Old 06-08-2003, 09:22 PM
disnynutt

CONGRATS!!!!
My son turned 25 on your daughter's birth day...That also was one of the
happiest days of my life. (along with 3 other babies!)
Hope all goes well. ENJOY every day because they grow up SO fast it's
unbelieveable. I never believed it when people would tell me that, now
all 4 are gone and I'd give anything to go back to the hectic days of
having them all home and under my feet! Altho one bright spot...I am a
grandma now and that's wonderful too!

Old 06-08-2003, 10:02 PM
Wilson

CONGRATULATIONS!

If this is your first, hang on! It can be a bumpy ride...

Old 06-08-2003, 10:32 PM
Anne Lurie

Congratulations to the whole family!

Anne Lurie