GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Beware of the blob (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/39905-beware-blob.html)

K30a 15-08-2003 03:42 PM

Beware of the blob

This isn't the original URL
but I found this one.

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/2...al/6483805.htm

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html

DT 15-08-2003 06:22 PM

Beware of the blob

BenignVanilla wrote:

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 10:17:55 -0400, "BenignVanilla"

They should blow it up like they did with that whale.

Oh man, that was one of the biggest farces I have ever seen. Just imagine

25 pound chunk of rotting whale blubber falling on your car. Whoever

hatched

that scheme should have been made to clean up the mess.
Bob

Did I miss the URL on this? Whatup? ~ jan

I have an MPEG of it. It is huge, but I'll post it on my web site, if anyone
wants it.

Send 'em he http://perp.com/whale/

Three versions, depending on your bandwidth.

DT

K30a 15-08-2003 06:42 PM

Beware of the blob

"The humor of the entire situation suddenly gave way to a run for survival as
huge chunks of whale blubber fell everywhere."

Good day starter ;-)

~ jan JJsPond.us 17-08-2003 04:15 AM

Beware of the blob

Oh man, that was one of the biggest farces I have ever seen. Just imagine
a 25 pound chunk of rotting whale blubber falling on your car. Whoever
hatched that scheme should have been made to clean up the mess.

I have an MPEG of it. It is huge, but I'll post it on my web site, if anyone
wants it.
BV.

Yes, I'm DSL, give URL, if you have one of the blubber on the car. Thanks
DT for the KaBoom site. :o) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~