Old 09-08-2003, 02:38 PM
NJ

Default Small Fry = Big Project!

Week 3 of the Baby Fish Experiment, and may I say this:

1. I am really losing my perspective with the tank and
air bubbler droning away on my kitchen countertop.

2. A small vial of fry food is enough to last for
approximately six billion years or six billion fry,
whichever comes first. You will never run out, but
there was no smaller size available.

3. Frozen brine shrimp are AS BIG AS the fry and almost
impossible to crush up, yet that is the recommended food
for fry at this stage.

4. These mosquitoes-of-the-water are not even entertaining
enough to earn their keep.

AND, FINALLY---

As with most projects and pets, the son who wanted to give it all a try has
all but lost interest and it is MOM who takes care of business.

Just feeling the need to vent,
NJ
Zone 5b

Old 09-08-2003, 02:38 PM
BenignVanilla

"NJ" wrote in message
snip
2. A small vial of fry food is enough to last for
approximately six billion years or six billion fry,
whichever comes first. You will never run out, but
there was no smaller size available.

snip

You haven't seen my collection of minnow spawn.

BV.

Old 09-08-2003, 02:38 PM
K30a

NJ and it is MOM who takes care of business

It is ever so, world without end, amen!
;-)

k30a
and the watergardening labradors