GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pond fish for trade (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/40130-pond-fish-trade.html)

James Lee 11-08-2003 06:10 AM

Pond fish for trade

Hello,

Me and my wife want to trade for pond fish but we dont want to trade
fish for fish we want to trade either postage or maybe pond plants for
them. Koi or Comets or Black Moors or Fantails especially.

Thanks,
James and Wife

James Lee 11-08-2003 03:22 PM

Pond fish for trade

We also are interested in shabunkins. Email us at
or post followup here.

Thanks.

Sue Walsh 11-08-2003 06:02 PM

Pond fish for trade

(James Lee) wrote in message
Me and my wife want to trade for pond fish but we dont want to trade
fish for fish we want to trade either postage or maybe pond plants for
them. Koi or Comets or Black Moors or Fantails especially.

Where are you located? I have a fantail that I might be willing to
give away to someone who does not have skimmer in their set up. It
keeps getting pulled into the skimmer and is not strong enough to swim
back out. I do not however want to ship the fish. I would be willing
to drive to deliver, if it's not too far away. Anyone fit the bill
here?

Sue W (West Coast of Central Florida)