GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   PING Wilson (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/40249-ping-wilson.html)

BenignVanilla 12-08-2003 04:43 PM

PING Wilson

Wilson...I am loser. A putz. And a bad Porger. Do you still want Frogbit?
Send me your address in email and I will get some out to you this weekend.

--
BenignVanilla
Pond Site: www.darofamily.com/jeff/links/mypond

Wilson 12-08-2003 08:05 PM

PING Wilson

BenignVanilla wrote in message
Wilson...I am loser. A putz. And a bad Porger. Do you still want Frogbit?
Send me your address in email and I will get some out to you this weekend.

--
BenignVanilla
Pond Site: www.darofamily.com/jeff/links/mypond

I'll resend tonight....at the moment I am cleaning my computer of the blast
virus :( I hate hackers!

Gene 13-08-2003 05:11 AM

PING Wilson

Dont you mean crackers.