Old 12-08-2003, 05:04 PM
Mike Miller

Default "blue beauty" lily fragrance amazing

I just wanted to plug this lily, which for me is in its 2nd year
(overwintered in my z5). As soon as it's warm it explodes in growth, and I
usually have multiple blooms all summer. The unexpected plus is its amazing
fragrance, which I didn't know to expect. In few years I'll have some to
give away, just wanted to let others know about it.