GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   All sorts of pond surprises! :) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/40366-all-sorts-pond-surprises.html)

Chad 14-08-2003 03:32 AM

All sorts of pond surprises! :)

Wow what a day for my pond....I had to share it :)

Enjoy

http://members.cox.net/bokowski/fun/fun.html

jammer 14-08-2003 05:42 AM

All sorts of pond surprises! :)

On 13 Aug 2003 18:47:23 -0700, (Chad) wrote:

Wow what a day for my pond....I had to share it :)

Enjoy

http://members.cox.net/bokowski/fun/fun.html

That was great!
And Nedra, i did see a BLUE frog!
:)

zookeeper 14-08-2003 06:09 AM

All sorts of pond surprises! :)

Chad wrote:
Wow what a day for my pond....I had to share it :)

Enjoy

http://members.cox.net/bokowski/fun/fun.html

Thanks for the teehee!! loved the body-surfing koi!
Great blue frog! Definitely been hitting the blue food coloring bottle
again.
--
Zk

FBCS 14-08-2003 06:23 AM

All sorts of pond surprises! :)

How big were those gators? And to think I was worried about snakes.
om...

john rutz 14-08-2003 05:42 PM

All sorts of pond surprises! :)

jammer wrote:
On 13 Aug 2003 18:47:23 -0700, (Chad) wrote:

Wow what a day for my pond....I had to share it :)

Enjoy

http://members.cox.net/bokowski/fun/fun.html

That was great!
And Nedra, i did see a BLUE frog!
:)

to me it looks like time for him to build a bigger pond,,,, and re that
frog for me to seek mental help

--

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

K30a 14-08-2003 05:42 PM

All sorts of pond surprises! :)

john wrote to me it looks like time for him to build a bigger pond,,,,

With those gators it is time to move
to WA state, as far away as you can get,
better make that Alaska...

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html

Nedra 14-08-2003 10:18 PM

All sorts of pond surprises! :)

Hey jammer - I'm so glad you saw that _Blue _ frog :-)
I wont worry about your color blindness anymore ...!

Nedra

~ jan JJsPond.us 14-08-2003 11:11 PM

All sorts of pond surprises! :)

Best dang ponders website I've seen in quite some time. ;o)

HDZ = Houston/Dallas Zoo? Hum Dinger Zoo?

Blue frog, was that real???? ~ jan

Wow what a day for my pond....I had to share it :)
Enjoy
http://members.cox.net/bokowski/fun/fun.html

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

jammer 15-08-2003 04:25 AM

All sorts of pond surprises! :)

:) yes, well, i was beginning to wonder myself.

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 20:59:34 GMT, "Nedra"
wrote:

Hey jammer - I'm so glad you saw that _Blue _ frog :-)
I wont worry about your color blindness anymore ...!

Nedra

.. .

Chad 15-08-2003 05:52 AM

All sorts of pond surprises! :)

All the pictures are from the Henry Doorly Zoo in sunny Omaha. It is
quite an amazing zoo and has the second largest annual membership
base... second only to San Diego. They even have an ok website at
www.omahazoo.com. And Jammer, they have even a better picture of the
Poison Arrow Frog.

DonKcR 15-08-2003 05:52 AM

All sorts of pond surprises! :)

Chad, How many fish are in that pond? I have never seen so many Koi at one
time in my life. Did the visitors have any for breakfast? What happen to the
gators? That is a wild way to start the day, for you and the Koi. Thanks for
sharing the pictures I have showed everyone that comes in the house. Kc
om...