GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   who wants my turtle? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/40504-who-wants-my-turtle.html)

Rich Wilner 15-08-2003 06:02 PM

who wants my turtle?

hey all
I'm moving and won't have room form my 6" mud turtle in my new place.
i have a tank, heat lamp, food, filter, everything you need...i'll
give it all to you for free, i just want a good home for the little
guy. i'm in the boston MA area, so you'll need to drive out here to
pick it all up (or I'll meet you 1/2 way within a few hours drive).
let me know by e-mail if interested,
thanks!
Rich

Sam Hopkins 15-08-2003 10:11 PM

who wants my turtle?

If you UPS him to me I'll put him in my pond.

http://www.wildlifereserve.org
http://www.wildlifereserve.org/pbuild.html

m...