Old 20-08-2003, 06:02 AM
Sue Walsh

Default New pond Pictures

I now have pond pictures on the webshots site.
the url below will get you to my pond album called 'Rippling Waters'

http://community.webshots.com/user/aspenjd

Sue W
Old 20-08-2003, 06:22 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Hi Sue,

Thanks for taking all the shots of your developing pond. It was fun to
visit. Nice work. The lillies look great in the finished pond.

Enjoy your hard work.

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per jogger) at:
www.jogathon.net
See our pond at: http://www.home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-jameshurley
om...

Old 20-08-2003, 02:12 PM
Lee Brouillet

Sue, it's filling in bee-U-tifully! It looks like you have a pretty fast
stream, too. You should be pleased with the results, and it only gets better
with time. Congrats!

Lee

om...

Old 20-08-2003, 04:32 PM
DT

Sue Walsh wrote:

I now have pond pictures on the webshots site.
the url below will get you to my pond album called 'Rippling Waters'

http://community.webshots.com/user/aspenjd

Sue W

That's the silliest-looking fish I ever saw!

I like it!

DT

Old 20-08-2003, 06:12 PM
Sue Walsh

"Lee Brouillet"
Sue, it's filling in bee-U-tifully! It looks like you have a pretty fast
stream, too. You should be pleased with the results, and it only gets better
with time. Congrats!

Thanks Lee,
I could not have had it with out Laura and her husband Wayne and
Grandkids coming down this winter and doing all the work for me.

I'm glad to have you around since we share the same environment.
Sometimes others don't know how hot or rainly it does get here. I
always look for your answers and feel they are the most relavent to my
situation with regards to the environment.

Any recient photo's of your pond?

Sue W

See my pond album called 'Rippling Waters'
http://community.webshots.com/user/aspenjd

Old 21-08-2003, 12:32 AM
Anne Lurie

Lookin' good, Sue!

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

om...

Old 21-08-2003, 02:22 AM
Sue Walsh

DT
That's the silliest-looking fish I ever saw!

I like it!

My Husband purchased it at a computer show before we had any fish in
the pond. It's battery operated and swims around the pond. Actually
it looks pretty good swimming underwater. He secretly put it in and
called me out to see the strange creature in the pond. I thought it
was cute of him to do it, however real fish are more fun. Now I
occasionally let it swim around in my pool to drive my cats crazy.

Old 22-08-2003, 06:11 AM
GrampysGurl

http://community.webshots.com/user/aspenjd

Nice job.
Colleen
zone 5 Connecticut
Old 23-08-2003, 12:42 AM
Sue Walsh

Thanks everyone for the support...

Old 25-08-2003, 01:02 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

See my pond album called 'Rippling Waters'
http://community.webshots.com/user/aspenjd

Gorgeous! ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 25-08-2003, 05:12 PM
Sue Walsh

~ jan
http://community.webshots.com/user/aspenjd

Gorgeous! ~ jan

Thanks Jan,
If you get a chance go back and look again, I just added some
pictures. There are lilies, I'm not sure of some of the names, maybe
you know them.

Sue W

View my pond album "Rippling Waters" Can you help me name the lilies?
http://community.webshots.com/user/aspenjd
Old 09-09-2003, 10:14 PM
Jim

I now have pond pictures on the webshots site.
the url below will get you to my pond album called
'Rippling Waters'

Your lilies and iris are beautiful. Thanks for the link.

Jim
Zone 8a - Dallas, Texas
Pond, Veggie Filter, Pond Maintenance & Pond Tour Pics:
http://community.webshots.com/user/dallas75248

Old 11-09-2003, 02:07 AM
Sue Walsh

Jim wrote in message
Your lilies and iris are beautiful. Thanks for the link.

Jim
Zone 8a - Dallas, Texas
Pond, Veggie Filter, Pond Maintenance & Pond Tour Pics:
http://community.webshots.com/user/dallas75248

Thanks Jim, the iris flowered in my barrel garden this past spring and
later we put them into the big pond. The Lilies all flowered in the
big pond this summer.

I took a look at your pictures and really like your pond. Was very
interested in the album on maintance, thanks for all the work you did
putting that together it was very informative. I am going to have my
husband put together a siphon setup like you have. I downloaded the
pictures of that section. Enjoy your pond, it's beautiful.

Sue W
Zone 9a, Brooksville, Florida
see my pond photo album 'Rippling Waters'
http://community.webshots.com/user/aspenjd