GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Solar powered water purifier (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/40922-solar-powered-water-purifier.html)

John Maddock 20-08-2003 09:42 AM

Solar powered water purifier

I saw an advert for this in Private Eye magazine and thought it might
be of interest.

http://www.floatron.co.uk

John.

Bob Adkins 20-08-2003 02:42 PM

Solar powered water purifier

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 08:35:58 +0000 (UTC), (John Maddock)
wrote:

I saw an advert for this in Private Eye magazine and thought it might
be of interest.

http://www.floatron.co.uk

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

For that kind of money, you can buy a 40W solar panel and an extra pump for
extra filtration.

Bob

Chagoi 20-08-2003 05:22 PM

Solar powered water purifier

This is just a $397.00 "electrified" version of the $25.00 "algae
bar" ( http://www.algaebar.com/ ) that was mentioned here in a thread
8/8/2003

John Maddock 20-08-2003 05:42 PM

John Maddock wrote:

I saw an advert for this in Private Eye magazine and thought it might
be of interest.

http://www.floatron.co.uk

John.

Many thanks, I missed that post.