GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Fish pond filter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/40945-fish-pond-filter.html)

Ghislain 20-08-2003 03:12 PM

Fish pond filter

I sell filters for fish pond and water gardens.I don't use chemicals.the
water is always clean. Email me at

Jerrispond 20-08-2003 09:12 PM

Fish pond filter

I sell filters for fish pond and water gardens.I don't use chemicals.the
water is always clean. Email me at

Man, you're just spamming everywhere I look.....I use plants for filters, and
my water is always clean, and I don't use chemicals.......Jerri

Ghislain 21-08-2003 12:22 AM

Fish pond filter

It's freedom of speech.Also I get to the matter of the problem.Fish stir up
the float plants by touch the roots that collects the dirt and every debris
will settle to the bottom and they stir up the bottom.I have plants and that
good.I have a filter that works great and that is what keeps the water
clean.If you want one Jerry I can sell you one.I don't use chemicals.

Axolotl 21-08-2003 12:42 AM

Fish pond filter

"Ghislain" wrote in news:1nL0b.5952$q9.333566
@read1.cgocable.net:

I sell filters for fish pond and water gardens.I don't use chemicals.the
water is always clean. Email me at

PLONK

joe 21-08-2003 01:02 AM

Fish pond filter

Axolotl wrote:

PLONK

I hate it when there's one I don't know. What's PLONK?

Joe

Anne Lurie 21-08-2003 01:02 AM

Fish pond filter

Aren't you the guy who said he lost 35 fish last winter???

Why would *anyone* want to take your advice, let alone buy something from
you???

Anne

Axolotl 21-08-2003 02:44 AM

Fish pond filter

I just added "ghislain - " who is spamming in this NG
to my newsreaders killfile, that way i will not see anymore of his
postings.

Anne Lurie 22-08-2003 06:09 AM

Fish pond filter

"Ghislain" wrote in message

[about trying to sell stuff on a newsgroup]
It's freedom of speech.

Wrong answer! An *opinion* is free speech -- trying to sell stuff on
newsgroups is just being rude.

Anne (and no, I'm not going to include this spammer's email address)

Theo van Daele 22-08-2003 06:10 AM

Fish pond filter

Ah, the old "free speech" chestnut. LOL

Ghislain (are you French ? Canadian ? Did you cause the power failure ?),
erm... give it up already. Apart from 2 brain damaged lost Google souls 3
months from now, no one here will buy "your filter".

Stop selling and go back to school.

Theo

(call me sick, but somehow I enjoy the total stupidity of this poster.
It's funny in a sick way ! )

I mean, come on, even Homer S. would think "oh dear." ;-)

"Anne Lurie" schreef in bericht
m...