GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   PING Dave Wilson (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/41105-ping-dave-wilson.html)

BenignVanilla 22-08-2003 03:12 PM

PING Dave Wilson

Dave,

I tried sending you an email but it got kicked back with a permanent
failure.

Your frogbit, two big bags, are being sent today. My wife is kindly mailing
them now.

Jeff aka BV.

Wilson 23-08-2003 03:13 AM

PING Dave Wilson

I tried sending you an email but it got kicked back with a permanent
failure.

Your frogbit, two big bags, are being sent today. My wife is kindly

mailing
them now.

Jeff aka BV.

Hmmm...not sure, I might have put my old email addy...it's close to the new
one and I had it for years. Thanks a bunch BV. How much do I owe you btw?

Dave