GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bayfront themed ponds? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/41269-bayfront-themed-ponds.html)

Matrix 24-08-2003 05:22 PM

Bayfront themed ponds?

I am going to re-do my pond into a bayfront pond complete with deck,
mooring posts with ropes, fishing pier, sea shells etc.

Anyone have any pics of any existing ponds to get some ideas?

Anne Lurie 24-08-2003 07:02 PM

Bayfront themed ponds?

Here's Randy's post from 8/21 -- he's got "mooring posts" in his Sea of
Tranquility:

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

Hello all. I have completed my pond this year and would like to share it
with you. I thouroughly enjoy it and I welcome all comments and questions.

See it here
http://home.comcast.net/~rlb82751/ws...ome.html-.html
Your fellow ponder
Randy