GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What's this Lily? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/41406-whats-lily.html)

Sue Walsh 26-08-2003 12:12 PM

What's this Lily?

I have added some pictures of my lily plants to my pond album.

Can anyone help name them?

The White Unknown, Pink Unknown were from Home Depot without names, so
I'm not concerned with those two. But, the others are named
varieties, I'm just not sure which is what.

Sue W

view my pond album "Rippling Waters"
http://community.webshots/user/aspenjd

Jerrispond 26-08-2003 03:03 PM

What's this Lily?

http://community.webshots/user/aspenjd

pictures will not come up...I get an error message

Chagoi 26-08-2003 03:03 PM

What's this Lily?

Jerrispond wrote:

http://community.webshots/user/aspenjd

pictures will not come up...I get an error message

http://community.webshots.com/user/aspenjd/

works

Sue Walsh 27-08-2003 02:05 AM

What's this Lily?

Chagoi
Jerrispond wrote:

http://community.webshots/user/aspenjd

pictures will not come up...I get an error message

http://community.webshots.com/user/aspenjd/

works

Sorry for the error, when I recopied the url I did leave out the .com

Sue W

See my pond album "Rippling Waters" at...correct url below

http://community.webshots.com/user/aspenjd