Old 27-08-2003, 12:22 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default OT 3:20 am, burping Baby and missing you all

Just thought I'll say hi! Long time no post for me.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 27-08-2003, 04:32 PM
K30a

Say hi to baby and talk up the benefits
of sleeping through the night ;-)

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html
Old 27-08-2003, 09:42 PM
zookeeper

Just Me \"Koi\" wrote:
Just thought I'll say hi! Long time no post for me.

Hey Just Me! Enjoy this time, they grow quickly. Glad you're just
burping baby and not pacing the floor, trying to calm the crying,
hiccuping, unable-to-sleep baby. Best wishes,
--
Zk

Old 27-08-2003, 10:32 PM
Dave Bell

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, zookeeper wrote:

Just Me \"Koi\" wrote:
Just thought I'll say hi! Long time no post for me.

Hey Just Me! Enjoy this time, they grow quickly. Glad you're just
burping baby and not pacing the floor, trying to calm the crying,
hiccuping, unable-to-sleep baby. Best wishes,
--
Zk

Or pacing the floor, wondering whereshe is, and what she's up to!

Dave

Old 27-08-2003, 10:42 PM
Anne Lurie

I was just wondering where you were! I had forgotten about the "new
arrival"!

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

Old 28-08-2003, 04:02 AM
DonKcR

Hi, Take lotts of pictures, even of the every day things. They grow up way
to fast! Been there done that grandma of three. Kc

Old 28-08-2003, 06:23 AM
mad

happy babies are best. glad you got one. miss u, 2.
mad
--
When blondes have more fun, do they know it?

From: "Just Me \"Koi\""
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:20:22 GMT
Subject: OT 3:20 am, burping Baby and missing you all

Just thought I'll say hi! Long time no post for me.

Old 28-08-2003, 07:02 PM
BenignVanilla

"K30a" wrote in message
Say hi to baby and talk up the benefits
of sleeping through the night ;-)

Nah, leverage it...teach baby how comforting it is to sit on daddy's lap
while he types. Now you have an excuse to while away the hours on rec.ponds.

BV.

Old 29-08-2003, 02:04 AM
Karen Mullen

In article , "BenignVanilla"
writes:

.teach baby how comforting it is to sit on daddy's lap
while he types. Now you have an excuse to while away the hours on rec.ponds.

that's exactly what I did last nite, new grandson wouldn't fall asleep, so mom
asked me to put him to bed, 2:30 he finally conked out and I got caught up on
my reading :-)

Karen
Zone 5
Ashland, OH
http://hometown.aol.com/kmam1/MyPond/MyPond.html
My Art Studio at
http://members.aol.com/kmmstudios/K....M.Studios.html
for email remove the extra extention

2 baby koi, 1 baby plant ~ janj Ponds 6 14-05-2006 01:42 AM
"Burping" gravel Also, read this 350X_Rider Freshwater Aquaria Plants 4 20-04-2003 07:24 AM
"Burping" gravel + does seachem flourish have a use by date? Jay Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 20-04-2003 07:24 AM
"Burping" gravel + does seachem flourish have a use by date? Jay Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 07-03-2003 12:21 PM
Theophrastus - missing bits o8TY Plant Science 2 18-02-2003 06:03 PM