GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Thank you BV! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/41566-thank-you-bv.html)

Wilson 28-08-2003 09:02 PM

Thank you BV!

The plants came yesterday and they were plunked into the pond!

On a side note....I've never smelled anything more disgusting especially
something that was intentionally delivered to me, I now know what the bowls
of hell smell like:) I can still smell it here at work.

Dave

Wilson 28-08-2003 10:32 PM

Thank you BV!

Wilson wrote in message
The plants came yesterday and they were plunked into the pond!

On a side note....I've never smelled anything more disgusting especially
something that was intentionally delivered to me, I now know what the

bowls
of hell smell like:) I can still smell it here at work.

Btw....do I leave it in the pond over the winter?