GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My Pond DSC02259.JPG [1/3] (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/41734-re-my-pond-dsc02259-jpg-%5B1-3%5D.html)

Anne Lurie 30-08-2003 11:02 PM

My Pond DSC02259.JPG [1/3]

Please do NOT post pictures to a newsgroup, ever!

You can put your photos on Webshots
http://community.webshots.com/scripts/controlPanel.fcgi and then post a link
to the photos, as many other posters here have done!

BTW, if people mention that they are "kill-filing" you, it simply means that
they have set their newsgroup readers to automatically delete any posts from
you.

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"Phillip K. Duncan" wrote in message
Hi all,

I've been lurking for a couple years on and off. I thought it was time to
send a picture of my three year old pond. It's about 850 gallons, 9ft by

4
ft, 33 inches at it's deepest, with a 18 inch section and two 11 inch
shelves. PVC liner, 700 gph Senn pump, 20 gal. veggie filter (too small,

know), one 18 inch koi, one 20 inch albino catfish, a small painted turtle
and about 20 goldfish. I have a bio filter hidden in the garage. The

first
one was taken in May, the second last week.

Thanks to all contributors for great advice and pictures.

--

Phil Duncan