GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pond envy (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/41917-pond-envy.html)

DaBear 02-09-2003 07:03 AM

Pond envy

Well I got down to dads place today, He lives in Salem, about an hour south
of my place in Portland, Or.
The new pond is a bit larger than the 100 gallon Preform he bought on sale
at Walmart a few weeks back. Damned fool, he put in a 14'Lx8'Wx28"D by
himself , at 73 years of age!!!
Of course he said the same thing about me when I dug out a 27'Lx30'Wx48"D
pond, by hand.......
I am impressed though, he did a damned good job on it, I got some pics I'll
post on my Webshots page in the next few days.
Good thing he put this pond in, it gave me somewhere to get rid of all this
water lettuce.......
Bear.
See my pond at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/dragonladynw

~ jan JJsPond.us 02-09-2003 08:32 PM

Pond envy

On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 05:51:36 GMT, "DaBear" wrote:

Well I got down to dads place today, He lives in Salem, about an hour south
of my place in Portland, Or.
The new pond is a bit larger than the 100 gallon Preform he bought on sale
at Walmart a few weeks back. Damned fool, he put in a 14'Lx8'Wx28"D by
himself , at 73 years of age!!!
Of course he said the same thing about me when I dug out a 27'Lx30'Wx48"D
pond, by hand.......

Sounds like genetics to me. ;o) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/