Old 05-09-2003, 03:11 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default What is my species Perhaps painted

Here is a site with California painted turtles. Unlike Eastern, they seem
to have yellow and black.

http://www.californiaherps.com/turtl....p.bellii.html
Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per jogger) at:
www.jogathon.net
See our pond at: http://www.home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-jameshurley
"Fabio Soto" wrote in message
om...
Hello my name is TobyTurtle. Could some one write back to this family
that found me so that hopefully they will leave me alone.

I live on their creek which is really nice. It has a nice pond and
lots of vegetation around to hide and find lots of food.

Today was a nice beautiful San Diego day and they were nice enough to
bring me turkey and lettuce. He he, which one do you think I ate right
away?

Here are my pictures.
http://www.socalbreakers.com/images/Toby/Toby-001.jpg

http://www.socalbreakers.com/images/Toby/Toby-003.jpg

Can someone write back and tell them in plain english who am I and
maybe how old I am. Maybe you can tell by my size. What do you expect?
They do not speak turtle. I tried to tell him but he did not
understand me.

I do want to say sorry for hissing at him. The owner of the creek
tried to pick me up and I was not happy. He looked under my belly and
told his wife I was a male. Duh! my name is TobyTurtle.

Thanks!

TobyDaTurtle

OT- Painted Bunting hayduke Texas 2 29-04-2005 04:40 AM
Help identifying native species of Brazilian Bamboo - perhaps Apoclada Simplex? Jo?o Paulo Freire Paglione Plant Science 1 13-11-2003 05:12 PM
YOUR FLOWERS PAINTED ON CANVAS ITER Australia 0 14-04-2003 11:32 PM
OT - Painted Terracotta Sealer? Willow Australia 4 05-04-2003 07:37 AM
OT - Painted Terracotta Sealer? Willow Australia 2 10-03-2003 12:44 PM