GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Good evening y'all! Hope all is well (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/42290-good-evening-yall-hope-all-well.html)

Just Me \Koi\ 06-09-2003 08:03 AM

Good evening y'all! Hope all is well

Hi all,

Good evening! All is well on my side, baby is fine, wifey is fine, other
kids are fine. Pond and Koi are well, addition 99% finish, job is well! So
generally all is well (knock on wood)

Hope all is ok on your side of the fence too!

Later.
--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

jammer 06-09-2003 08:13 AM

Good evening y'all! Hope all is well

Hi there! Glad all is well with you and your's...

~ jan JJsPond.us 08-09-2003 03:04 AM

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 02:06:50 -0500, jammer wrote:

Good evening! All is well on my side, baby is fine, wifey is fine, other
kids are fine. Pond and Koi are well, addition 99% finish, job is well! So
generally all is well (knock on wood)

Wonderful. :o) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

K30a 08-09-2003 03:32 AM

Good evening y'all! Hope all is well

all is well (knock on wood)

consider it knocked ;-)

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html

Jim 09-09-2003 10:25 PM

Good evening y'all! Hope all is well

All is well on my side, baby is fine, wifey is fine, other
kids are fine.

Glad to hear this.

Jim
Zone 8a - Dallas, Texas
Pond, Veggie Filter, Pond Maintenance & Pond Tour Pics:
http://community.webshots.com/user/dallas75248