Old 06-09-2003, 09:03 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Good evening y'all! Hope all is well

Hi all,

Good evening! All is well on my side, baby is fine, wifey is fine, other
kids are fine. Pond and Koi are well, addition 99% finish, job is well! So
generally all is well (knock on wood)

Hope all is ok on your side of the fence too!

Later.
--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 06-09-2003, 09:13 AM
jammer

Hi there! Glad all is well with you and your's...

Old 08-09-2003, 04:04 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 02:06:50 -0500, jammer wrote:

Good evening! All is well on my side, baby is fine, wifey is fine, other
kids are fine. Pond and Koi are well, addition 99% finish, job is well! So
generally all is well (knock on wood)

Wonderful. ) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 08-09-2003, 04:32 AM
K30a

all is well (knock on wood)

consider it knocked ;-)

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html
Old 09-09-2003, 11:25 PM
Jim

All is well on my side, baby is fine, wifey is fine, other
kids are fine.

Glad to hear this.

Jim
Zone 8a - Dallas, Texas
Pond, Veggie Filter, Pond Maintenance & Pond Tour Pics:
http://community.webshots.com/user/dallas75248