GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   When to stop fertilizing (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/42482-when-stop-fertilizing.html)

John Bachman 08-09-2003 11:41 AM

When to stop fertilizing

I am in zone 5 and fall is in the air. My water temperature is down
to 60 degrees F. Should I stop fertilizing my hardy lillies now? If
not, when?

TIA

John

Gary 09-09-2003 10:14 PM

When to stop fertilizing

John Bachman wrote in message . ..
I am in zone 5 and fall is in the air. My water temperature is down
to 60 degrees F. Should I stop fertilizing my hardy lillies now? If
not, when?

TIA

John

I use the aquatic fertilizer tabs once a month, May through August. I am in Zone 6.
Gary

Jim 09-09-2003 10:25 PM

When to stop fertilizing

I am in zone 5 and fall is in the air. My water temperature is down
to 60 degrees F. Should I stop fertilizing my hardy lillies now?

I stop fertilizing when the pond temp drops below 70.

Jim
Zone 8a - Dallas, Texas
Pond, Veggie Filter, Pond Maintenance & Pond Tour Pics:
http://community.webshots.com/user/dallas75248