GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   It Keeps on Ticking (or should I say pumping) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/42542-keeps-ticking-should-i-say-pumping.html)

Ted 09-09-2003 01:18 AM

It Keeps on Ticking (or should I say pumping)

Well, I did it again. I hadn't gotten around to installing the bulkheads in
my pump box (say Rubbermaid container) and we had alot of rain. The ground
(clay) got saturated and needless to say my pump got flooded. This was the
third time. Pulled the pump, a week later got around to fixing the box, and
the pump is running like a champ again. I have to say I would definitely
buy another Sequence external pump.

--
o_o_o_o
|ŻŻŻL --O|||||||O-