GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pensacola, FL (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/42601-pensacola-fl.html)

Bill Kerrell 09-09-2003 04:33 PM

Pensacola, FL

I am a new pond owner ...? I have
received more good information from
this group than I can tell you. Thank you all
But I was wondering if there is anyone
in the group from Pensacola, Florida ?

Sue Walsh 10-09-2003 10:46 AM

Pensacola, FL

"Bill Kerrell"
I am a new pond owner ...? I have
received more good information from
this group than I can tell you. Thank you all
But I was wondering if there is anyone
in the group from Pensacola, Florida ?

Welcome Bill,

Sorry Bill I am in Florida but down in the Tampa Bay area,
Brooksville/Spring Hill, Hernando County, zone 9a.

This is a great group of pond people, just ask what you need and they
will help out. What type of pond do you have? Do you have koi or
goldfish or other fish? Any Pictures, we love to see them but only as
a link. Enjoy your pond, I sure love mine.

Sue W

see my pond photo album 'Rippling Waters'
http://community.webshots.com/user/aspenjd

Barry 11-09-2003 12:07 AM

Pensacola, FL

"Bill Kerrell" wrote in message news:Afm7b.38682$Go4.16425@lakeread01...
I am a new pond owner ...? I have
received more good information from
this group than I can tell you. Thank you all
But I was wondering if there is anyone
in the group from Pensacola, Florida ?

I'm in Miami and have also received plenty of good tips from this group.
I have also passed on information to the "experts" in the field, who have
mostly thanked me for the help.