GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   solo fish (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/42624-solo-fish.html)

NICK ROULSTONE 09-09-2003 09:33 PM

solo fish

I brought 2 gold fish about 10 days ago and another 4 about a week ago, to
go in my pond. 5 of these fish seem happy and active, swimming as a small
shoal together around the pond. The remaining fish however stays in shallow
water under some weeds, and rarely moves unless provoked. He seems healthy
enough physically. How can I cheer him up?

Nick

Hank 09-09-2003 10:25 PM

solo fish

Sing to him and play tunes from the "Little Mermaid". ;-}
Sorry I couldn't resist ........... Try making the intervals between
feedings longer sooner or later he ( or she) will join the crowd.
Right now it may consider you a "PREDATOR".

http://community.webshots.com/user/hankpage1