GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rescuesd from cat...a frog (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/42827-rescuesd-cat-frog.html)

juliepacker 12-09-2003 07:07 AM

Rescuesd from cat...a frog

Just rescued a frog from my cat and figured a good plcae to put it woud be my 60 gal pond. It swan off at speed to the bottom. Do you think he will be ok?

K30a 12-09-2003 04:33 PM

Rescuesd from cat...a frog

Julie wrote Do you think he
will be ok?

As long as it has a way to get out of the
pond. Hopefully he will learn to be smarter
than the cat ;-)

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html

Axolotl 12-09-2003 05:32 PM

Rescuesd from cat...a frog

ESPMER (K30a) wrote in news:20030912111814.17831.00000722@mb-
m01.aol.com:

As long as it has a way to get out of the
pond. Hopefully he will learn to be smarter
than the cat ;-)

I do not think there is anything smarter than cat; my pair are certainly
smarter than me.

--
"Outside of a dog, a book is Man's best friend. And inside of a dog, it's
too dark to read."