GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hurricane reported in Richmond area (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/43445-hurricane-reported-richmond-area.html)

FBCS 19-09-2003 01:31 AM

Hurricane reported in Richmond area

Reported hurricane sited in Richmond area hope Rich (RichToyBox) and Donna
are fairing well. Joann

FBCS 20-09-2003 12:36 AM

Hurricane reported in Richmond area

You know when I wrote this is was right before our power went out here and
while watching the weather channel. I was supposed to report tornadoe sited
in Richmond area. It was a hurried blonde moment here. I hope all in the
area fared well.