Old 20-09-2003, 01:26 AM
FBCS

Default Checking in - Isabel

I had a trying 24hrs. with no power. I prayed for my fish to make it
through. My DH ran around town looking for a generator with non to be found
a friend provided a mini ac/dc adapter to connect to the battery of the car
to run aerator. The wetones had been w/o water movement for 14 hrs already.
The power came on about 1 hr ago and the fish were dancing in the fall
stream of water.

We had many trees down, I live 1/2 mile off the main road. DH took off at
daybreak with the dozer and chain saws. I was able to keep all in
prespective and know many had it much worse than we. The storm had lost much
of it's punch by the time it got here (So. MD), but it was still the worst I
had ever remembered for this area. My heart goes out to those in No. Car
take took the brunt of the impact. Joann

Old 20-09-2003, 01:26 AM
K30a

Joann,
Glad to know you and yours are safe!

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html

Checking in - Isabel FBCS Ponds 24 04-10-2003 06:06 AM
Isabel Cereoid-UR12- Gardening 11 29-09-2003 02:02 PM
OT--Isabel & Sinus Problems Shiva Roses 2 24-09-2003 11:02 PM
Checking in - Isabel FBCS Ponds 0 20-09-2003 01:25 AM
Hurricane Isabel's possible path Anne Lurie Ponds 30 20-09-2003 12:38 AM