GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   NEW POND PICS (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/43967-new-pond-pics.html)

larryw591 24-09-2003 09:42 PM

NEW POND PICS

This is the web site of the pond I built this spring. 3000 gallons 14x14 ft
6" to 3 ft deep. http://members.cox.net/zepond/default

We were able to have 15 baby fish live to get big enough to swim with the
bigger fish. MOre llandscaping and better filter are in store for next
spring.

K30a 25-09-2003 12:02 AM

NEW POND PICS

Chortle!