GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Really, really O/T - you're back (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/44163-really-really-o-t-youre-back.html)

Anne Lurie 27-09-2003 03:22 AM

Really, really O/T - you're back

John!!!

I'd been wondering 'cause I had not seen posts from you recently, and I was
about to "ping" you..... except that it seemed so presumptuous.

Thank goodness, now I won't have to be the lone voice in the Peanut Gallery
any more :)

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"johnrutz" wrote in message
and i find linux to be so much simpler to use than windowz oh well
to each --- own
john rutz

johnrutz 27-09-2003 05:12 PM

Really, really O/T - you're back

Anne Lurie wrote:
John!!!

I'd been wondering 'cause I had not seen posts from you recently, and I was
about to "ping" you..... except that it seemed so presumptuous.

Thank goodness, now I won't have to be the lone voice in the Peanut Gallery
any more :)

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

thanks

but Iwont be here as much till spring just when I can

John Rutz