GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Source for pre-made waterfalls in Cali? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/45755-source-pre-made-waterfalls-cali.html)

Stephen Beall 20-10-2003 12:42 AM

Source for pre-made waterfalls in Cali?

After searching the net, I found a few places back east but I would like
to find a place in Cali so I can see these things in person.

Anyone here use pre made waterfalls?

The waterfall I built sprung a leak after a week of use so I think it's
better to get a man made one.

Thanks for any help.

-Stephen

~ jan JJsPond.us 21-10-2003 05:02 AM

Source for pre-made waterfalls in Cali?

The waterfall I built sprung a leak after a week of use so I think it's
better to get a man made one.

-Stephen

So, Stephen, what exactly are you trying to tell us here? ;o)
(Sorry just couldn't help myself.) ~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Just Me \Koi\ 21-10-2003 04:22 PM

Source for pre-made waterfalls in Cali?

Are you talking about the waterfalls with the filtration in them? Where in
Southern Cali are you? Mystic Koi, Andrews, Eastern Nishigi Koi all I have
them.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Stephen Beall 21-10-2003 05:42 PM

Source for pre-made waterfalls in Cali?

I live in Santa Maria, CA right in the middle of SF and LA.
I don't mind driving because I can always schedule business in SF or LA
if need be.
I will be using a filter system in the pond and that will feed the fall
via the circulation tube.

Thanks again for any help!

-Stephen

Just Me \Koi\ 22-10-2003 06:02 AM

Source for pre-made waterfalls in Cali?

Mystic Koi in Upland: http://www.mystickoi.com/
Eastern Nishigi Koi in Westminster: http://www.enkoi.com/
Asahi Koi in Gardenia: http://www.asahikoi.com/
Waterways (They are in your neck of the wood "Oxnard", they make pumps, leaf
baskets, falls, skimmers, etc): http://www.waterwayplastics.com/

--