GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   frog/toad eggs wanted (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/45910-frog-toad-eggs-wanted.html)

Judi9000 22-10-2003 07:42 AM

frog/toad eggs wanted

Does anyone have any tadpoles or frog/toad eggs? Or do you know where I can get
some?

Sam Hopkins 22-10-2003 02:42 PM

frog/toad eggs wanted

There are some science stores that sell them on the net for science
teachers. It's for the whole, "Ok class we are going to grow some animals
and see what happens...."

Hal 22-10-2003 10:32 PM

frog/toad eggs wanted

On 22 Oct 2003 06:37:11 GMT, (Judi9000) wrote:

Does anyone have any tadpoles or frog/toad eggs? Or do you know where I can get
some?

This time of year, probably Australia. March through June, you can
come by my house with a bucket and load up on toads. I have plenty.

Regards,

Hal Zone 8 Georgia

BenignVanilla 15-11-2003 11:22 PM

frog/toad eggs wanted

"Judi9000" wrote in message
Does anyone have any tadpoles or frog/toad eggs? Or do you know where I

can get
some?

Lilypons.com had some earlier in the season, not sure if they still do.

BV.