Old 29-10-2003, 04:02 PM
Chad

Default Halloween Around the Pond

Since it is getting to cold to mess around with the pond and since it is
almost Halloween... here is something new to try.

http://members.cox.net/bokowski/catkoi.jpg

....actually my wife found this while looking for costume ideas for our
dog...

Old 29-10-2003, 06:22 PM
Mike Davis

LOL! That's great.

Aren't computers wonderful...

Old 29-10-2003, 08:22 PM
Zookeeper

Chad wrote:
Since it is getting to cold to mess around with the pond and since it is
almost Halloween... here is something new to try.

http://members.cox.net/bokowski/catkoi.jpg

....actually my wife found this while looking for costume ideas for our
dog...

That is sooooo cute!!! And a great costume idea -- if you could get a
cat or dog to sit still long enough to do something like that. WOW!!
--
Zk
3500gal pond, 13 pond piggies

Old 29-10-2003, 09:42 PM
K30a

Rosie, the black labrador, is going trick or treating
as the Black Hole. Heidi, the yellow labrador,
is going as a Dumb Blond.
This year, in the graveyard, we added Gray
Davis and Saddam Hussien as new bury-ees.
Osama Bin Laden, Martha Stewart and Tom Riddle
as returning favorites. Next year they all get
painted over and all the presidential and vp candidates and governor (for our
state) candidates will be
honorary bury-ees. It will be my third Bush family member I've been doing it
that long!

k30a (") -- boo!
Old 29-10-2003, 09:42 PM
Chad

That is sooooo cute!!! And a great costume idea -- if you could get a
cat or dog to sit still long enough to do something like that. WOW!!

Apparently, this is quite a hobby... to paint cats.... I have found
books and calendars on the subject.... and

www.whypaintcats.com

I guess anything can be a canvas...

Old 30-10-2003, 02:32 AM
Anne Lurie

Well, with enough cat treats -- and the right cat -- it's amazing what
can be done!

I never tried painting my first cat, but she let me vacuum her! No kidding!
Not a ****ant little battery-powered "pet vacuum," but the real thing. (I
was very careful to keep the vacuum hose away from her ears, lest I remove
any brain cells she might have left.)

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

Old 30-10-2003, 07:32 AM
Zookeeper

K30a wrote:
Rosie, the black labrador, is going trick or treating
as the Black Hole. Heidi, the yellow labrador,
is going as a Dumb Blond.
This year, in the graveyard, we added Gray
Davis and Saddam Hussien as new bury-ees.
Osama Bin Laden, Martha Stewart and Tom Riddle
as returning favorites. Next year they all get
painted over and all the presidential and vp candidates and governor (for our
state) candidates will be
honorary bury-ees. It will be my third Bush family member I've been doing it
that long!

k30a (") -- boo!

Great ideas! Love the dog's "costume" ideas! I thought we were going to
get away without any "trick or treating" kids this year as younger son
is going to a haunted corn maze with friends, but older son just met a
new female friend who wants to go door-to-door, etc. But she's loads of
fun, so maybe "Halloween taxi" service won't be too boring this year.
--
Zk

Old 30-10-2003, 10:22 AM
Happy'Cam'per

ROFLMAO

Reminds of a mate of mine who owned a pitbull called Roxy, lovely dog and
not half as vicious as they say they are. My mate would sit on the couch
next to the dog with the pipe end of the vac-cleaner and howl down it. Roxy
would chime right in and begin howling herself......it was priceless, had
tears rolling down my cheeks everytime

. com...

Old 05-11-2003, 06:02 PM
Susan H. Simko

I can't imagine any of my four cats allowing me to paint them. OTOH, I
have one who gets in the shower with me every morning and *loudly*
demands his shower massage time. Hand held shower massage head set on
deep, pulsating massage all over his body.

Worst part is mopping up the puddles off the floor after this twenty
pound cat gets out of the shower. Oh yeah, he also pouts if he doesn't
get his massage. *laugh*

Susan
shsimko (at) dukedotedu

Old 07-11-2003, 06:12 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

What kind of cat is this? ~ jan

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 12:43:29 -0500, "Susan H. Simko" wrote:

I can't imagine any of my four cats allowing me to paint them. OTOH, I
have one who gets in the shower with me every morning and *loudly*
demands his shower massage time. Hand held shower massage head set on
deep, pulsating massage all over his body.

Worst part is mopping up the puddles off the floor after this twenty
pound cat gets out of the shower. Oh yeah, he also pouts if he doesn't
get his massage. *laugh*

Susan
shsimko (at) dukedotedu

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Old 08-11-2003, 04:12 AM
BenignVanilla

wrote:

I can't imagine any of my four cats allowing me to paint them. OTOH, I
have one who gets in the shower with me every morning and *loudly*
demands his shower massage time. Hand held shower massage head set on
deep, pulsating massage all over his body.

Worst part is mopping up the puddles off the floor after this twenty
pound cat gets out of the shower. Oh yeah, he also pouts if he doesn't
get his massage. *laugh*

snip

Clearly...a brain damaged one.

BV.

Old 11-11-2003, 09:22 PM
Susan H. Simko

What kind of cat is this? ~ jan

BenignVanilla wrote:
Clearly...a brain damaged one.

*laugh* Actually, he's one of the smarter ones. He's just a big old
tiger striped domestic short hair. He's quite funny because the
bathroom is the only room where we wants to be petted. Anywhere else
and you get growled at. Cassidy is seven and a half. We've had him for
about three years. The water obsession didn't start until we had him
about a year and keeps getting stronger.

Susan
shsimko (at) dukedotedu

What goes around, comes around... Ophelia[_9_] United Kingdom 50 28-08-2014 05:18 PM
OT Cats in the shower Halloween Around the Pond Gail Futoran Ponds 10 09-11-2003 06:03 PM
OT ~ Halloween chortle K30a Ponds 2 01-11-2003 07:22 AM
[IBC] companion planting HALLOWEEN ISSUE Lynn Boyd Bonsai 0 01-11-2003 12:22 AM
[IBC] Just in time for Halloween.. Folklore on Haunted Banyons Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 06-10-2003 02:02 PM