GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Building a list of rec.ponders (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/46434-building-list-rec-ponders.html)

BenignVanilla 31-10-2003 04:42 PM

Building a list of rec.ponders

Hey all,

I am trying to update my list of rec.ponders, and was hoping I could get
some assistance. The current list can be found at
http://www.iheartmypond.com/topiclis...atuer%20Sites&
sc2=Personal%20Pond%20Pages or http://tinyurl.com/t5st.

If you have a spare moment, and wouldn't helping out...please check the list
and see if you are there. If you are there, make sure I have the proper
link, and if you are not there, drop me a note, so I can add your site. If
you'd like a small paragraph describing your site, I can post that as well.

I appreciate any help, anyone can provide.

BV.

Theo van Daele 31-10-2003 05:12 PM

Building a list of rec.ponders

Darn, just saw that the link somehow is telling me off ! ;-)

Could you make it http://www.wide-o.net ? The menu will take people to the
pond related stuff

Thanks,

Theo

"BenignVanilla" schreef in bericht

Bonnie 31-10-2003 05:22 PM

Building a list of rec.ponders

BenignVanilla wrote:
Hey all,

I appreciate any help, anyone can provide.

BV.

Mine is there, but none of my links work. When I get
time I'll have to check that out!

--
Bonnie
NJ

RichToyBox 01-11-2003 02:22 AM

Building a list of rec.ponders

BV,

Mine is not there. Please add it.
--
RichToyBox

claude rogers 01-11-2003 03:42 AM

Building a list of rec.ponders

add me too

Claude's Pond on a Hill
http://home.fuse.net/ace883/

rtk 01-11-2003 12:02 PM

Building a list of rec.ponders

Me, too.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/...wPondPage.html

Ruth Kazez

Axolotl 02-11-2003 07:02 AM

Building a list of rec.ponders

please add http://www3.sympatico.ca/b1wmah56/pondpage.htm
TIA
ANO

adavisus 02-11-2003 11:02 AM

Building a list of rec.ponders

hi bv,

Could you manage a mention of a humble webshots gallery? At least it's
likely to be around for a while :)

http://community.webshots.com/user/adavisus
(photo albums of aquatic plants and descriptions)

Regards, andy

Ron Lawrence 02-11-2003 08:02 PM

Building a list of rec.ponders

BV, you can add our pond page if you'd like,
http://radioheaven.homestead.com/Cement_Pond1.html

We're located in Wesley Chapel NC near Charlotte.

Ron

C.R."Ron"Lawrence
Antique Radio Collector & Historian

POBox 3015
Matthews, NC 28106-3015
704-289-1166 (home)
704-516-8819 (cell phone)

Personal Web Page,
http://www.ronlawrence.homestead.com
Radio Collection Web Page,
http://www.radioheaven.homestead.com
CC-AWA Web Page,
http://www.cc-awa.org

~ jan JJsPond.us 02-11-2003 08:22 PM

Building a list of rec.ponders

http://tinyurl.com/t5st.

BV, this is your best page yet. :o) Now I can always go check an RPer's
pond bio, when my memory is fading. I hope everyone signs up their website.
Thanks for all your web work BV, kudos!!! ~ jan
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Rhino 02-11-2003 08:42 PM

Building a list of rec.ponders

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 11:35:10 -0500, "BenignVanilla"
wrote:

Hey all,

I am trying to update my list of rec.ponders, and was hoping I could get
some assistance. The current list can be found at
http://www.iheartmypond.com/topiclis...atuer%20Sites&
sc2=Personal%20Pond%20Pages or http://tinyurl.com/t5st.

If you have a spare moment, and wouldn't helping out...please check the list
and see if you are there. If you are there, make sure I have the proper
link, and if you are not there, drop me a note, so I can add your site. If
you'd like a small paragraph describing your site, I can post that as well.

I appreciate any help, anyone can provide.

BV.

Please add me...

The Rhino's Home

Photos Link
http://community.webshots.com/user/rhino218

See My Pond

Follow the Pond Links

"Without the second ammendment, the others are just suggestions."

BenignVanilla 03-11-2003 04:12 AM

"Axolotl" wrote in message
please add http://www3.sympatico.ca/b1wmah56/pondpage.htm

Done. Thanks for helping out. Any additional feedback, suggestions or links
you may have would be very welcomed.

BV.

BenignVanilla 03-11-2003 04:12 AM

"Theo van Daele" wrote in message
I'm there, albeit at the bottom ;-)

*Bump*

Theo

snip

Sorry Theo, if we can get the alphabet changed, we'll do it....until then
you may want to reconsider changing your name to Andrew, or Anthony.

BV.