Old 02-11-2003, 11:12 PM
Fred

Default Amquel vs PondAmQuel

Anybody know the difference between these 2 products, besides the coloring
of the bottle buck or so difference in price? The maker, instructions, and
benefits are nearly identical.

TIA,

Fred Rose
Oceanside

Old 03-11-2003, 12:12 AM
Nedra

It takes alot more Amquel to do the job on ponds.
That is the only difference
according to my 'old' online store ....who mistakenly
sent me Amquel instead of Pond Amquel.

Nedra

Old 03-11-2003, 01:02 AM
Fred

Really? I thought when reading the bottles in the store that the dosing was
the same - 1 teaspoon per 10 gallons of water.

On 11/2/03 4:11 PM, in article
t, "Nedra"

Old 03-11-2003, 03:42 AM
BenignVanilla

"Fred" wrote in message
Anybody know the difference between these 2 products, besides the coloring
of the bottle buck or so difference in price? The maker, instructions,

and
benefits are nearly identical.

snip

I tried to do some research, and I found a major roadblock. On Kordon's
site, they have materials data sheet area, http://kordon.com/kpds.htm. They
list Amquel and provide a description, and list Pond Amquel but no
description. On no web site, could I find ingrediants for Pond Amquel. Many
sites list Amquel as 100% Sodium Hydroxymethanesulfonate.

BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

Old 03-11-2003, 09:12 PM
Nedra

Fred, I did No reading at all... I just called the company highly
ticked because they sent me the wrong thing. The guy told me
what I just said

Nedra

"Fred" wrote in message
Anybody know the difference between these 2 products, besides the

coloring
of the bottle buck or so difference in price? The maker, instructions,

and
benefits are nearly identical.

TIA,

Fred Rose
Oceanside

Amquel and Ich medication? smilla Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-03-2004 09:37 AM
? about nessler vs salicylate and AmQuel Megan Wilson Ponds 3 09-07-2003 02:48 AM
(Cheaper) Amquel BenignVanilla Ponds 10 28-06-2003 10:32 PM
Amquel - usable ammonia? cindy Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 20-04-2003 06:10 AM