GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Impressive rescue (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/46680-impressive-rescue.html)

rtk 04-11-2003 09:02 PM

Impressive rescue

My kind of news: Belgian ambulance driver rescues ailing carp(koi?) in a
pond, using mouth to mouth resuscitation. Ah, best news of the day.

Ruth Kazez

Mike Davis 04-11-2003 10:02 PM

Impressive rescue

"rtk" wrote in message
. ..
My kind of news: Belgian ambulance driver rescues ailing carp(koi?) in a
pond, using mouth to mouth resuscitation. Ah, best news of the day.

Ruth Kazez

With mouthfuls of pond water, hopefully... ;-)

jammer 05-11-2003 12:12 AM

Impressive rescue

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...elgium_fish_dc

Theo van Daele 05-11-2003 05:02 AM

Impressive rescue

LOL, yeah, we Belgians take our koi keeping very seriously ;-)

It was even on our news ... the guy kept netting the fish out of the pond to
show what he did to the journalists, and the fish became very very stressed.
They also interviewed a biologist who suggested that this wasn't the best
way of forcing oxygen into a fish. (he could hardly keep a straight face
:D ) Hum.

Would not surprise me if the fish will die after all from all this malarchy
:rolleyes:

Theo

"jammer" schreef in bericht