GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New pic of butterfly koi (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/47557-re-new-pic-butterfly-koi.html)

Denise 20-11-2003 09:27 PM

New pic of butterfly koi

How big is the butterfly koi? Just under eleven inches now. It's hard to
tell with decor in the tank but that's a very large castle in the
background and the largest sized gravel I could find.

Here is link to webpage with more photos of my fish:

http://community-2.webtv.net/mtcdrc2/MyFreshWaterFish/

Denise

Visit my gardens:

http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc

Judi9000 22-11-2003 05:02 AM

New pic of butterfly koi

Wow, that is a good picture. Do you always bring your fish inside during winter
seasons?

Phyllis and Jim Hurley 26-11-2003 05:32 PM

New pic of butterfly koi

Nice fins. How big is the fish?

Jim
"jammer" wrote in message

Very pretty!

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 18:45:32 -0500 (EST), (Denise)
wrote:

Hi all!

My gardens and ponds are ready for the winter and my three koi are back
inside in tank. I was lucky to get this very cool photo of my exquisite
butterfly koi:

http://community.webtv.net/drcmtc3/p.../mailedD43.jpg

Denise

Visit my gardens: