GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pond owners wanted for interviews/features (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/47809-pond-owners-wanted-interviews-features.html)

MAM 26-11-2003 05:07 PM

Pond owners wanted for interviews/features

Hello fellow ponders,

Over the winter when many ponders are bored, it would be nice to highlight ponds
(big or small) for inclusion in my Water Garden site Topic. If you would like
to be considered, please directly e-mail me. Photos of your pond in GIF or JPG
format for inclusion would also be helpful.

Sincerely yours,
Marie
http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/water_gardening
--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

http://forums.club-internet.fr/