GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Water Hyacinth biocontrol (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/47879-water-hyacinth-biocontrol.html)

Meindert de Jong 28-11-2003 01:42 PM

Water Hyacinth biocontrol

Greetings. We are running a patent pending process entitled: "Novel
mycoherbicides for biological control of aquatic weeds such as Water
Hyacinth and Water Lettuce" Application# EPO-DG1 (102) Please contact me at

GrannyGrump 28-11-2003 02:04 PM

Water Hyacinth biocontrol

Greetings. We are running a patent pending process entitled: "Novel
mycoherbicides for biological control of aquatic weeds such as Water
Hyacinth and Water Lettuce" Application# EPO-DG1 (102) Please contact me at

I doubt ponders are concerned with the need for this control; just the
opposite I'd say.

~ jan JJsPond.us 28-11-2003 06:32 PM

Water Hyacinth biocontrol

Greetings. We are running a patent pending process entitled: "Novel
mycoherbicides for biological control of aquatic weeds such as Water
Hyacinth and Water Lettuce" Application# EPO-DG1 (102) Please contact me at

I doubt ponders are concerned with the need for this control; just the
opposite I'd say.

I've got an easy cure, ship all those southern WH north in April. ;o) We'll
even pay shipping. ~ jan
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

BenignVanilla 28-11-2003 10:36 PM

Water Hyacinth biocontrol

"Meindert de Jong" wrote in message
Greetings. We are running a patent pending process entitled: "Novel
mycoherbicides for biological control of aquatic weeds such as Water
Hyacinth and Water Lettuce" Application# EPO-DG1 (102) Please contact me

at

Do you have something to make them grow faster in the early season? That'd
help my VF.

--
BV.
WebPorgmaster