GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Keeps out more than leaves! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/48100-keeps-out-more-than-leaves.html)

Hank 03-12-2003 04:32 AM

Keeps out more than leaves!

It seems like the netting on the pond keeps out more than leaves.

http://www.geocities.com/hankpagel/netting.html

I think it was more interested in the birds at the feeders, but it did
watch the fish as they swam by.

Steve and Lisa 03-12-2003 02:32 PM

Keeps out more than leaves!

What a great picture! How close where you when you took it, and if very
close, how did you not frighten it away?

Lisa
om...

k conover 05-12-2003 01:03 PM

Keeps out more than leaves!

Yes, do let us know-- I like the nice texture of that net as well...
Kirsten
"Nedra" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Great picture, Hank. Where did you get the heavy duty net?

Nedra

om...