Old 13-12-2003, 04:36 PM
tdreeves

Default over bite

Hi, just a fun thing I seen this morning on the today show channel 12. A
restaurant owner has a fish tank in his restaurant. One day one of his
favorite fish stopped eating due to a server over bite. One of the clients
of the restaurant happened to be a dentist. The reatraunt owner asked the
dentist if it could be fixed. Sure enough he took the fish to the dentist
office and wa la the dentist fixed the over bite. The fish is back in the
restaurant with a picture of the dentist fixing his teeth, happy and healthy
and both eating good.

Old 13-12-2003, 06:13 PM
KenCo

tdreeves wrote:

Hi, just a fun thing I seen this morning on the today show channel 12. A
restaurant owner has a fish tank in his restaurant. One day one of his
favorite fish stopped eating due to a server over bite. One of the clients
of the restaurant happened to be a dentist. The reatraunt owner asked the
dentist if it could be fixed. Sure enough he took the fish to the dentist
office and wa la the dentist fixed the over bite. The fish is back in the
restaurant with a picture of the dentist fixing his teeth, happy and healthy
and both eating good.

thats not a 1st

one of my customers had an Mbu puffers teeth fixed a few yrs ago.

they only have 1 upper and 1 lower molar type teeth (growing too lg.)
for crushing snails and other shellfish type food. they tranqed it,
and ground the teeth down so it could eat normally again!

an Mbu grows 24"+ adult size.

http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121
Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced

Spider mites, over and over and over Jonathan Sachs[_2_] Gardening 9 09-08-2007 04:37 AM
White tail spider bite ulceration and necrotic lesions Paul Valente Australia 8 16-10-2004 07:08 AM
Do dragonflies bite/sting? Charles Ponds 11 11-08-2004 04:09 PM
My leech bite - an update Smith Ponds 15 24-06-2004 05:05 AM
Bless him he's passed out, nite, nite Bodger, dont let the bedbugs bite. Little Badger United Kingdom 0 23-03-2003 01:08 PM