Old 01-01-2004, 03:12 PM
xanadudldu

Default any reason to avoid folding pond liner under waterfall?

I am trying to finish a long postponed water garden and I am wondering
if there are risks to laying stone directly on the folds in the liner
at the waterfall. I want to avoid cutting the liner in case I need to
redesign and widen the waterfall. The stones will rest on a 2x8
cinderblock platform cushioned with an old piece of carpet and topped
with the folded liner.

Thanks,

Jerry
Old 01-01-2004, 06:04 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

When working with 45 ml EPDM when in doubt we'd just toss a scrap piece of
liner over the fold. Otherwise I have lots of flat rocks holding down the
folds around my pond edges. ~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a