GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT?: Koi Tattoo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/50023-ot-koi-tattoo.html)

Keith AlexanderŽ 10-01-2004 06:02 PM

OT?: Koi Tattoo

Just thought this might be of interest here.

http://www.nootrope.net/koi

---
k e i t h a l e x a n d e r
http://www.nootrope.net
http://www.modernamerican.com
aim: nootrope9 .|..

- - e n d t r a n s m i s s i o n - -

T 11-01-2004 05:33 PM

Koi Tattoo

Keith, thats a Fab tat... I have been thinking about getting a Koi done as
well.. Nothing extreme as my back, just the inner forearm... Fantastic
photo's though...

Tim..

Just Me \Koi\ 11-01-2004 11:08 PM

Koi Tattoo

Excellent design and execution of both the Tattoo, and your web site! Great
Job!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Keith AlexanderŽ 12-01-2004 12:05 AM

Koi Tattoo

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 22:57:12 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\""
wrote:

Excellent design and execution of both the Tattoo, and your web site! Great
Job!

*** Thanks all.

I will one day have a nice little 15,000 gallon koi pond
surrounded by a four acre japanese garden.

:-)

---