GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   new PICS of my koi (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/50689-new-pics-my-koi.html)

Denise 21-01-2004 12:37 AM

new PICS of my koi

Hi everyone! Here I am in upstate New York...might as well be Alaska.
BRRRRR!

I am happy to report that plans have been made to put in a bigger pond
this spring. I have my drawings, have ordered some of the stuff I need
already and I have been digging in my dreams LOL. HURRY SPRING!!

Meanwhile, here are four new PICS of my two koi, butterfly koi, and
fantail comet enjoying their winter vacation home :-)

http://community.webtv.net/drcmtc3/p.../mailedD32.jpg

http://community.webtv.net/drcmtc3/p.../mailedD41.jpg

http://community.webtv.net/drcmtc3/p.../mailedD45.jpg

http://community.webtv.net/drcmtc3/p.../mailedD46.jpg

Denise

Visit my gardens:

http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc

Judi9000 21-01-2004 07:12 AM

new PICS of my koi

Beautiful fish!
new PICS

Denise 24-01-2004 08:42 PM

new PICS of my koi

Thanks! They really are friendly, wonderful fish besides being
beautiful.

I never LOVED fish until I got my first koi.

Denise

Tour my gardens:

http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc