GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   How to sell (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/51707-how-sell.html)

koireef 04-02-2004 02:46 PM

How to sell

I have three adult koi, matsuba, tancho, and long-fin shusui, I would like
to either sell or auction off in order to make the pond a showa only. Is
there a good site to do this?

BenignVanilla 04-02-2004 02:48 PM

How to sell

"koireef" wrote in message
link.net...
I have three adult koi, matsuba, tancho, and long-fin shusui, I would like
to either sell or auction off in order to make the pond a showa only. Is
there a good site to do this?

Over at www.iheartmypond.com we have forums, and one is specifically for
classifieds. To date our forums have not taken off, but it may be worth the
post over there, and I'd sure appreciate the traffic.

BV.
www.iheartmypond.com