GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pondovac 2 - anyone know anything? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/51714-pondovac-2-anyone-know-anything.html)

Robyn Rhudy 04-02-2004 04:13 PM

Pondovac 2 - anyone know anything?

I am thinking of buying the Pondovac 2 to clean my ponds but it is SUPER
expensive and I have questions about it. I won't post them here but if
anyone knows more or has bought this thing, please e-mail me. Thanks.

Important Notice! Robyn's web site has moved from
http://userpages.umbc.edu/~rrhudy1/ to http://www.fishpondinfo.com. This
e-mail as well as the old site (which refers to the new site) will be
deleted on 9/24/04 by UMBC (I have no say in it). After that date,
please use the e-mail of instead of this e-mail.
Please spread the word that my site has moved. Thanks.

Chemist, preservationist, animal lover, aquarist, and ponder. -
Extensive web pages on animals, fish, and ponds. -
http://www.fishpondinfo.com
Free pond newsletter - sign up at my web site -
Finally! Buy Robyn's Pond Book at www.1stbooks.com -