GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pond Liner Pricing (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/51887-pond-liner-pricing.html)

Bryan 06-02-2004 10:05 AM

Pond Liner Pricing

Haven't been here in a while. Pond is all dark and gloomy looking, but after
seeing my tax rebate from good old G.W., I'm looking into a liner this
spring. If memory serves me right, I need a 20'x30'. I'm looking into the
best I can afford, which seems to be 45mil EPDM. I've found it in 2 Shawnee,
OK sites justliners & pondliners for $.42/sq ft. Is this a going ratefor
this type/size liner? Should I be looking into a different type besides
EPDM?

Thanks.

Bryan