GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plant Pic,s (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/51909-plant-pic-s.html)

Mostyn 06-02-2004 03:45 PM

Plant Pic,s

Happy new Year to you all, As this is my first post this year.
For thoese of you who are intrerested i have now placed a new page up on my
web site, Plants page.
pay it a visit when your at a loose end some time.
Cheers

--
Mostyn.
www.mostynpondlife.com

Nedra 06-02-2004 04:11 PM

Plant Pic,s

Your pond is lovely! I know you enjoy it. The fish are
gorgeous.Wow .. what a lot of work you did -
You must get alot of enjoyment out the pond
and its inhabitants :)

Nedra