GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What's going on?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/52747-whats-going.html)

Broomhilda 16-02-2004 12:32 PM

What's going on??

I was just thinking that some of the people who have been with this group
for some years aren't showing up on my computer.

So I did a "Find" for Nedra, for example. Found six messages over the past
four days that do not show up on my computer. Anyone any idea why???

And I expect I'm missing a lot more.

Broomhilda

GrannyGrump 16-02-2004 01:08 PM

What's going on??

And I expect I'm missing a lot more.

I know I am missing a lot of posts, because all I get are the replies
to posts. :(

I have a lousy ISP.

Cybe R. Wizard 16-02-2004 02:20 PM

What's going on??

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 08:03:15 -0500
GrannyGrump wrote:

And I expect I'm missing a lot more.

I know I am missing a lot of posts, because all I get are the replies
to posts. :(

I have a lousy ISP.

Sometimes an un-subscribe, re-subscribe to the group will fix that.
Sometimes, though, not.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.
Original PORG "Water Wizard," R.P.

[email protected] 17-02-2004 04:38 PM

What's going on??

you killfiled her.

"Broomhilda" wrote:

I was just thinking that some of the people who have been with this group
for some years aren't showing up on my computer.

So I did a "Find" for Nedra, for example. Found six messages over the past
four days that do not show up on my computer. Anyone any idea why???

And I expect I'm missing a lot more.

Broomhilda

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.

W_D_Great Divider 17-02-2004 06:27 PM

What's going on??

Optonline only keeps a limited amount of space for newsroom posts so I only
have those post that are most recently (sometimes I will see ones disappear
that have just been posted that day). At the University I have posts that
Complain to them. Dkat
ink.net...