GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New Website Needs Pond Articles (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/53200-new-website-needs-pond-articles.html)

Terry 21-02-2004 02:27 PM

New Website Needs Pond Articles

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone can check out the new garden website located at
http://www.proudfoots.com

It has a mix of articles, links and help as well as a garden forum,
kids page and more. It also has important information about West Nile
Virus and innovative workshops.

Waht it needs is some great pond articles. If you want to write an
article for the website send it to me, and I'll post it on the site
for you.

See what you think.
Terry

BenignVanilla 23-02-2004 03:32 AM

New Website Needs Pond Articles

"Terry" wrote in message
om...
Hi everyone,

I hope everyone can check out the new garden website located at
http://www.proudfoots.com

It has a mix of articles, links and help as well as a garden forum,
kids page and more. It also has important information about West Nile
Virus and innovative workshops.

Waht it needs is some great pond articles. If you want to write an
article for the website send it to me, and I'll post it on the site
for you.

See what you think.
Terry

Terry, I added a new section to our site for pond friendly garden centers,
http://www.iheartmypond.com/, under our commerical area.

BV.
www.iheartmypond.com